Everything you need to know about the upcoming Municipal Election. 

    Feedback is being gathered from residents to help make decisions with the next contract and future contracts for waste and recycling curbside collection and/or programs. 

    Burn Permits are purchased online.  A burn permit is required for all open air burning within the Municipality. Whether you are having a small backyard campfire or clearing your property of brush, a burn permit is required.

    Loading News Feed...
    View Full Calendar
    Loading Calendar Feed...

    © 2018 Municipality of Grey Highlands |
    Office Location:
    206 Toronto Street South Unit 1, Markdale |
    Mailing Address:
    P.O. Box 409 Markdale, Ontario N0C 1H0

    Office Hours:
    Mon. to Fri. 8:30 am to 4:30 pm |
    Toll Free: 1-888-342-4059 |
    Fax: 519-986-3643 |